CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

hellew again



to amech-i am too bored:)



hye2:) its me again..firah..amech cant update his blog cos his lappy were send to the agent cos it was infected by my virus..ouch~yea i know..but hey..i didnt know my song was send together with the virus..gosh..i am guilty..hee..back to my story then..erm..how i knew amech?well..we were friends through msn..and i cant recall from where he get my email..blefh..dont care..ohh where was i?owh yea..hehe..that time i was bored so i pm him..and ask him whether he's okay or not cos his nick was in a sad situation...blablabla..and introduction..more or less like that..i have stml(short term memory loss)hee..then he told me about his breakup..well i was sorry for him tho..and i offer my help to forget his sadness..well..things going so well..and now we became close friends..friends..
nyteynyte readers:)


peaceV






1 comments:

rockstarr said...

woots , sejak bilaa adaa bini2 ane ? haha !! amez jadi pundan kah ? lols !